PUMA has laid down three challenges to all you After Hours Athletes. If you accept any of the challenges, upload your picture or video on Twitter (#pumadigsegoli) showing you taking on the challenge and stand a chance to win one of six R1500 experience at the PUMA Store Braamfontein.
Challenge 1: Throw a dart in a map and go and party there.
Challenge 2: Tape your mate’s arms together and play a game of human foosball
Challenge 3: Sing Karaoke out of a car window
Winners will be contacted via direct message via twitter.
- In this competition, the prize(s) will be as follows: A R1’500.00 at retail shopping voucher for the PUMA Store Braamfontien
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa, over the age of 18 years, except for the shareholders, partners, employees, directors, members, agents of or consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of PUMA and any organization that directly or indirectly conducts, promotes or organizes this competition.
- The Competition opens on 15 February 2013, from which date you may submit entries, and closes at 12 pm on 23 March 2013. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- To enter the competition, you must upload a picture or video of you taking part in any one of the 3 Challenges as outlined above, onto Twitter using the #(hastag) pumadigsegoli. Any competition entries which do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
- There are no restrictions on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
- By submitting a competition entry, you accept these competition rules.
- The competition draw will take place on every Monday until the end of March 2013. The prize winners will be the first correct qualifying entries randomly drawn from all of the entries received prior to the competition closing date.
- The prize winners will be notified by e-mail within 5 days after the date on which the draw takes place.
- Winners will be contacted by PUMA through Twitter’s direct message service.
- PUMA will at its cost, deliver the prizes to the prize winners at an agreed time during normal business hours, by courier at their nominated physical addresses. The prize winners (or their duly authorised representatives) must present their identity documents, passports or other identification suitable to PUMA at the time of accepting delivery of the prizes.
- If within 60 days after the date on which a prize winner is notified of a prize by PUMA, a prize winner does not notify PUMA as required with a nominated physical address to which his prize may be delivered, or does not accept delivery of his prize at his nominated physical address, the prize may be forfeited at PUMA’s discretion.
- Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
- In the event of circumstances beyond its control, PUMA may postpone or cancel the competition draw, and/or change the prizes at any time prior to the date on which the competition draw is scheduled to take place.