Thank you for entering our competition.
The winner by lucky draw is:
Diana Monica Albuquerque
Drawing inspiration from the managers, players and moments that defined The Gunners throughout the 90’s, this modern interpretation of a classic merges innovative technology with design features that give a nod to Arsenal’s past.
Designed in the classic Arsenal home red, PUMA has created the new 2016/17 Home shirt based on the traditional and iconic home shirt treasured by fans.
The Home Kit replica shirt will be available at PUMA, Totalsports, The Cross Trainer, Sportsmans Warehouse, Studio 88 and selected retailers nationwide retailing for R999
Look for everything Arsenal on social media under the #ForeverArsenal
PUMA PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION – RULES
1. In this competition, the prize(s) will be as follows: 1x Arsenal replica shirt by PUMA
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa, except for the shareholders, partners, employees, directors, members, agents of or consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of PUMA and any organization that directly or indirectly conducts, promotes or organizes this competition.
3. The Competition opens on 25 July 2016, from which date you may submit entries, and closes at 11.59pm on 5 August 2016. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
4. To enter the competition, you must fill in the form above.
5. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
6. By submitting a competition entry, you accept these competition rules.
7. The competition draw will take place on Saturday 6 August 2016. The prize winner will be randomly drawn from all of the entries received prior to the competition closing date.
8. The prize winners will be notified by e-mail within 5 days after the date on which the draw takes place.
9. Each prize winner must notify PUMA by email of his full names, identity number, contact number(s) and a physical address at which he/she will accept delivery of his/her prize.
10. PUMA will at its cost, deliver the prizes to the prize winners at an agreed time during normal business hours, by courier at their nominated physical addresses. The prize winners (or their duly authorised representatives) must present their identity documents, passports or other identification suitable to PUMA at the time of accepting delivery of the prizes.
11. If within 60 days after the date on which a prize winner is notified of a prize by PUMA, a prize winner does not notify PUMA as required with a nominated physical address to which his prize may be delivered, or does not accept delivery of his prize at his nominated physical address, the prize may be forfeited at PUMA’s discretion.
12. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
13 The email entry is an opt in to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the link in the newsletter should you so choose.
14. In the event of circumstances beyond its control, PUMA may postpone or cancel the competition draw, and/or change the prizes at any time prior to the date on which the competition draw is scheduled to take place.