COMPETITION IS CLOSED
Horse Trials 2015 – Polo International Horse Trials 2015 Presented by DStv
The prize is for one set (2) of general admission tickets to the value of R 130 each, a bottle of champagne and a picnic basket!
Polo International Horse Trials brings you our Pink Pony 5km Walkathon in support of the Cancer Association South Africa on Sunday 01 November 2015.
A fun filled 5km walk, followed by an energy filled day watching the cross-country.
Starting 8am, Gate 10 Maxwell Drive, Waterfall Polo Estate – bring your whole family, pets included (must be on a leash).
Dress code: All things pink in support of Breast Cancer Awareness and Movember. Best dressed and other awesome prizes up for grabs. Children Under 12yrs free entrance
1. In this competition, the prize(s) will be as follows: 2x general entry tickets to the event, a bottle of champagne & a picnic basket supplied by Ticketpro
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa, over the age of 18 years, who can get themselves to and from the event.
3. The Competition opens on 21 October 2015, from which date you may submit entries, and closes at midday on 28 October 2015. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
4. This competition is running on our twitter platform. To enter the competition, you must follow the 3 steps. 1. fill in the form above and 2.
Any competition entries which do not meet these requirements will be disqualified! Our decision is final.
5. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning via TWITTER but we need the form filled out so we can contact you by telephone if required.
6. By submitting a competition entry, you accept these competition rules.
7. The winner will be drawn by random draw on Wednesday, October 29th.
8. The prize winner will be notified by e-mail/twitter within 1 day after the date on which the draw takes place.
9. The winner will be notified ONCE and is solely responsible for making sure they claim the prize on time.
10. Ticketpro, or it’s represnetatives, will at its cost, deliver the prize to the prize winner at an agreed time during normal business hours, by courier or email at their nominated address.
11. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.