Performance, durability and comfort are packed into the latest evolution of the Reebok Nano training shoe. DuraCage technology delivers an indestructible yet lightweight upper while RopePro protection wrap gives bite and support for rope climbs. Forefoot and heel pods provide cushioning and shock absorption. Perfect for any workout.PRODUCT INFORMATON:
• Nano last specifically for function and performance
• Training rubber toe wrap for protection and durability
• Open, breathable spacer mesh for breathability and optimal range of motion
• 360 Engineered DuraCage, PU protective upper for an indestructible upper with a lightweight feel and response.
• Internal FITFRAME for a no slip, no move tongue.
• ETC: Anti-friction lining to reduce moisture & heat build-up
• Flexible Cushioning- Ultra soft midsole compound F48 in the forefoot for added flexibility
• Lightweight Stability – Smooth and stable midsole compound S55 in the heel for stability and powerful energy return.
• RopePro protection wrap for optimum bite and support against the shoe shredding rope climbs.
• Full Outsole Finn pattern for a gecko like grip and traction
• Metasplit flex grooves that enable foot splay for greater balance
• A 4mm heel to toe drop for our most stable platform
• Retail Selling Price: R1799.95
• Available from: 20 July 2014
• Available from: Reebok Concept Stores, The Cross Trainer, Totalsports, Sportsman’s Warehouse
• The must have shoe for all Cross Fitters and any training enthusiast that wants the best breathability, durability, stability.
• Weight: Mens / 275.02g Womens/ 230.2g