1. In this competition, the prize(s) will be as follows: 1x Liqui Moly cycle top & shorts and 1x Full Cycle Care Pack of products to the approximate value of approximately R 2100.
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa, over the age of 18 years, except for the shareholders, partners, employees, directors, members, agents of or consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of Liqui Moly and any organization that directly or indirectly conducts, promotes or organizes this competition.
3. The Competition opens on 27 November 2015, from which date you may submit entries, and closes at 8.00 pm on 9th December 2015. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
4. To enter the competition, you must fill in the form above, follow @runridedive on twitter and tweet “I want to win a @LiquiMolySA cycle care kit and top with @runridedive”. Any competition entries which do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
5. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning via TWITTER.
6. By submitting a competition entry, you accept these competition rules.
7. The winner is the person whose name is first “out of the hat” via lucky draw.
8. The prize winners will be notified by e-mail/twitter on Friday 11th December.
9. Each prize winner must notify Liqui Moly by email of his/her full names, identity number, contact number(s) and a physical address at which he will accept delivery of his/her prize.
10. Liqui Moly will at its cost, deliver the prizes to the prize winners at an agreed time during normal business hours, by courier at their nominated physical addresses. The prize winners (or their duly authorised representatives) must present their identity documents, passports or other identification suitable to Liqui Moly at the time of accepting delivery of the prizes.
11. If within 60 days after the date on which a prize winner is notified of a prize by Liqui Moly, a prize winner does not notify Liqui Moly as required with a nominated physical address to which his prize may be delivered, or does not accept delivery of his prize at his nominated physical address, the prize may be forfeited at Liqui Moly’s discretion.
12. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
13. In the event of circumstances beyond its control, Liqui Moly may postpone or cancel the competition draw, and/or change the prizes at any time prior to the date on which the competition draw is scheduled to take place.