It’s a rainy, lazy Saturday morning in Johannesburg so here’s a really silly list of mildly amusing golf jokes.
- You don’t have to sneak your golf magazines into the house.
- If you are having trouble with golf, it is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to show you how to improve your technique
- The Ten Commandments do not say anything about golf.
Read: Course Review of Graceland Country Club
- If your partner takes pictures or videotapes of you golfing, you don’t have to worry about them showing up on the Internet, then you become famous
- Your golf partner won’t keep asking questions about other partners you’ve golfed with
- It’s perfectly respectable to golf with a total stranger
- When you see a really good golfer, you don’t have to feel guilty about imagining the two of you golfing together.
- If your regular golf partner isn’t available, he/she won’t object if you golf with someone else.
Read: Course Review Southbroom Golf Club
- Nobody will ever tell you that you will go blind if you golf by yourself.
- When dealing with a golf pro, you never have to wonder if they are really an undercover cop.
- You don’t have to go to a sleazy shop in a seedy neighborhood to buy golf stuff.
Read: Course Review Modderfontein Golf Club
- You can have a golf calendar on your wall at the office, tell golf jokes and invite co-workers to golf with you without getting sued for harassment
- There is no such thing as a golf transmitted disease.
- If you want to watch golf on television, you don’t have to subscribe to a premium cable channel.
- Nobody expects you to promise to golf with just one partner for the rest of your life.
Read: Course Review Glendower Golf Club
- Nobody expects you to give up golfing if your partner loses interest in the game.
- You don’t have to be a newlywed to plan a vacation primarily for the enjoyment of golf.
- Your golf partner will never say, “What? We just golfed last week! Is that all you ever think about?”